Blow job to an uncircumcised penis

New Hope

stradling 1/30/07 12:00 AM

Hi, I am involved with a man who is uncircumcised. How should I give blow job and is there any difference?
See the best voted reply
Apprentice

laplant 2/1/07 4:01 AM

Hi, there is no real difference and you can use standard procedure here. The fact is that some nations and religions have circumcision as sigh of growing up and others don’t. There is no reason to be scared, it is the same thing. Although, it may seems a bit unusual at the beginning but it behaves in the same way as a circumcised penis. The foreskin is packed with nerve endings, so it is more sensitive. If you have any doubts ask your boyfriend to guide you. If he would show you how he masturbates himself, you would be skilled for pleasing him without chance to hurt him.
Guest

Guest 12/30/08 12:33 AM

I HAVE THE SAME EXACT QUESTION!!! i was with my last bf for 4 yrs and he was circumcised, now im seeing someone else and when i first saw him naked and saw that he was uncircumcised, i started to freak out ( in my head of course) . For some reason i feel like i have no clue what im doing. its the weirdest feeling in the world bc i definitely knew what i was doing with my ex for 4 yrs. I dont want to tell this new guy that i am a little freaked out by it and dont know if it should be treated any differently than a circumcised one lol..... HELP!
Guest

Guest 8/1/09 6:34 PM

No honey.. u do not treat it any differently... my fiance is the first guy i dated that was not circumcised.. and as far as givin a blow job.. girl do it as if he not circumcised.. use ice and all that.... LOL. they have feelings too.. its no difference n da sex {actually he's the best i've ever had} so i mean.. dont b scared.. its just a lil skin...
New Member

Jassie08 10/28/09 8:02 PM

I am an uncircumcised guy and I like it when my gf nibbles on my foreskin and pulls on it a lil bit. Also I like it when she pulls my skin all the way over my head and outs her tounge between the head and skin and circles the head of my penis with her tounge while inside the foreskin. It also feels really good when she sucks on the foreskin pretty hard cause the foreskin actually has more nerve endings than the intire penis does. Also let you man know how much you love his foreskin that will really turn him
on.

healthnfitnessguy 11/6/09 2:10 PM

Jassie08 wrote:

on.

I hope that this isn't a derail totally but do you usually have oral sex with or without a condom? I know you have a girlfriend so she's probably in a monogamous relationship with you but I usually have oral sex with a condom unless I'm in a relationship. Would you mind lettin gme know?

_________________

New Member

Jassie08 11/6/09 10:57 PM

Without a condom I don't know any girls that would want to suck on a condom...also you can't really feel anything from a blowjob with a condom on...also she wouldn't be able to do some things with my foreskin...we've been together for almost two years
Guest

Guest 12/28/09 7:15 PM

Well, I've always been in a circumcised relationship up until I met my current boyfriend. I have encountered 2 men with uncircumcised penis which the first one I only "played around with." At first, it was extremely awkward for me to even do anything with this guy, as soon as I realized that he wasn't, I freaked out. This whole thing about men not being circumcised & uncircumcised all depends on how they clean it, and how they take care of it. Some women may feel appalled by it, and completely run away from it, but its all about research. I started dating this guy which is now my boyfriend (to whom I have the best mutual sexual intimacy with) before anything else I did a lot of research and yes it helped the situation, overcoming my own fear, doubts, not knowing what to do. I found out that many men out there would pay good amount of money to just get the skin back, as they called "foreskin restoration." And based on my experience I like uncircumcised men better. I call myself a giver, not a taker, with that said, with the given fact that uncircumcised men feels more than circumcised is enough for me. As long as I know they are getting pleasured naturally.

If you want to give him a blow job, first you have to feel comfortable with it, coz if you dont they will automatically feel that you are not inclined to do so. If you have to do it in the shower for the first time so be it. Whatever feels that its cleaner for you. And yes, treat it as if how you would do it with a circumcised men. But what I typically do that makes my man "come", is I stroke it up and down slowly and carefully and pucker my lips as if Im kissing the very tip and move the penis back and forth (while I pucker my lips creating a smoothe friction between my lips and the tip of the foreskin and tip of the penis), then follow it with a good stroke. And when your having sex which Im sure it'll be awesome, right after he finishes. Let him know how great he is and it will not only boost up his confidence but also your sexual life will be so much better.
Guest

Guest 1/27/10 9:12 PM

Im wondering for when giving a BJ to any man who is uncircumcised are you supposed to pull the foreskin back? or should you just leave it where it is?
Health Elite

njoynlife 1/28/10 1:54 PM

Whichever way he likes it best. Try both ways, nibble on it, play with his foreskin, show him you like to play with it and find out what gives him the most pleasure. There are no rules about what to do. Do whatever you think of and see if he likes it.
Guest

Guest 4/16/10 5:25 PM

what about the white things around on the inside of the head? what do you guys think about that and do you expect them to kiss you after a bj?
New Hope

KatieMomma 4/16/10 10:08 PM

I am always bemused by this topic, because in England, where I am from, circumcision is very rare. I personally find the concept of circumcision barbaric, and I do not support it whatsoever. Male circumcision makes as much sense as female circumcision...which is none. That, of course, is a whole other debate...but what I will say is that if the arguments for circumcision were true then all the men in the UK would be staggering around with infected/smelly penile issues, and that simply isn't the case!

When the uncircumcised penis becomes erect, the foreskin will naturally pull back and reveal the head (the glans) of the penis....it's not as if you have this huge flap of skin hanging around to worry about. It also allows for more comfortable movement during touching/oral sex/penetrative sex because the skin has not been removed.

Basically, there is nothing to be worried about!! If you are in a relationship with someone and intimate enough to be having sex then these things shouldn't really be of too much concern, IMO.
Health Elite

njoynlife 4/17/10 7:08 PM

Anonymous wrote:

What white things?

If you mean smegma, I would think anyone who hopes to get oral would be performing a little normal hygiene first.
Guest

Guest 5/1/10 1:50 PM

DONT pull it back! Work with it. UK guy: Not all penises are the same. When I'm hard my foreskin still covers the head.
Guest

Guest 5/17/10 3:57 AM

Guest wrote:

PULL IT BACK IM UNCIRCUMCISED I GET BLOW JOBS, I LIKE PULLED BACK SINCE IT KINDA IS CIRCUMCISED LIKE THAT FEELS BETTER
Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving