Can a girl get pregnant 1-5 days after her period????

New Member

drzchuloskii 11/29/06 2:49 AM

im 17 and ma girl 15..her period was gone the 10th and we did it the 12th...i didnt use no protections...i really dont know if i came in her or not..right now she b feeling tire..like she want to trow up..and she been lasy then ever..her period been 2 days late...can she be pregnant? what would b the best thing for me to do?
See the best voted reply
Guest

Guest 10/9/08 4:12 PM

Yes. It's possible for a woman to get pregnant if she has unprotected sex on many days of her cycle — even during her period. There are days when a healthy woman is likely to get pregnant, days when she is unlikely to get pregnant, and days when she will not get pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse. It all depends on her menstrual cycle. And every woman's body is different.

In general, a woman has a good chance of becoming pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse — or any sex play where semen is spilled on the vulva or inside the vagina — during the six days that end in ovulation. This is because sperm can live up to seven days in her reproductive system. If they are there when she ovulates, she can become pregnant. Ovulation usually occurs about 14 days before a woman's period begins. So, if a woman has a regular 28-day menstrual cycle, ovulation may occur around Day 14. But most young women have irregular cycles (each cycle may be a different number of days), and even women who have regular menstrual cycles may not always ovulate on exactly the same day each month.

So, if a woman's menstrual cycle is always 28 days long, she is likely to ovulate around Day 14. If she has unprotected sex on Day 10 — five days after her five-day period ends — pregnancy can happen.

Hope this information helps!

Take care,
Guest

Guest 12/17/09 7:19 AM

i think what he wants to know is the possiblity of the girl becoming pregnant 2 days after her intercourse
Guest

Guest 2/8/10 5:06 AM

Don't worry man, your girl is not pregnant - when you did it to her - her body has just changed temperature and excitement has taken place therefore her menstruation is only delayed for 2 to 3 days. Now if she still no menstruation you have to marry her because her daddy will sh***un you..! ;-)
Activist

iHeather 2/8/10 2:04 PM

ironically this is my exact same same question. i had sex around the same time. but really it all depends on when you ovulate. the way that i tell i am is when my mucus discharge is becomeing much thicker to the point that is actually where to stick the tinyest bit, or stretch across my finger. my bf and i did have unprotected sex, but i do not believe i had been ovulate at that point, and with that being said he also hadnt came in me. does anyone think i am pregnatee?
Guest

Guest 6/5/10 12:36 AM

im 15 and im girlfriend is 14. we were in my bed just messing around till i got naked and she was only in a thong. i fingered her then she was giving me a hand job. then she stopped and we took a break. i felt something wet on the tip of my penis but i wiped it off and we continued. then i put a condom on and we tried have sex but i couldnt fit so i took it off and i laid back down. my penis got close to her vagina but never touched and she be pregnant?
Guest

Guest 8/8/10 9:53 PM

hey man.....don't b swetn it....u probly dont have much cash anyways....so u cool
but if her daddy got funds...hang with her.....he might get u a job
Guest

Guest 8/30/10 1:32 AM

I'm 18 an so is my GF.....she had her last period on the 30th of july and on the 8th....on the same day she and i were alone so i capatalised on the opportunity and pushed it in....but the whole thing never went in....and i took it out well before i came....so far her period has been delayed by 2 days and i'm really starting to get worried...is this normal...if so what could be the problem....
Guest

Guest 9/11/10 11:33 PM

a girls most fertile period is after menstration it can last up to about a week if you dont use protection then yes she probably is pregnant.

***this post is edited by moderator *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Celebrity

raerae19 9/12/10 10:22 AM

having sex an delay a girls period especially if it was her first time. it can delay it for 2 to 3 days like the one guy said. if it i any later then I would worry. They should teach this stuff in school so there wouldnt be a lot of freaked out kids on here.
m3labrtt

m3labrtt 9/28/10 12:53 PM

I don't think your girlfriend is or going to get pregnant.You guys could of seen something coming out of your penis.
Yeah it's not much what does come out but it's also not little drop's. :D
Guest

Guest 12/26/10 5:06 AM

me and a female friend of mine were hangin out, until she got a bit turned on, it was the day her period stopped, and i DID pull out before i came, but in case she got some of it, does anybody think i could have gotten her pregnant?
Guest

Guest 12/26/10 5:07 AM

Guest

Guest 12/26/10 5:07 AM

Guest

Guest 12/26/10 5:07 AM

Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving