How often do girls usually masterbate?

Apprentice

wonderinguy 6/27/07 3:20 AM

I'm a 15 year old guy, and honestly, I'm just wondering how often and if teenage (15, 16) girls masterbate. Please take this seriously.
See the best voted reply
Health Advisor

agent10ve 6/27/07 3:51 AM

Yes they do, and it varies from girl to girl. Some do it every day, some do it once a day, some do it a few times a week, few times a month... some rarely do it.
Guest

Guest 1/7/09 9:51 AM

I'm a 16 year old girl and I masturbate at least twice a day. I know that all my friends masturbate and some of them masturbate 4-5 times a day.
Guest

Guest 1/24/09 10:18 AM

Yes, just as often as guys - only they dont brag about it!
Guest

Guest 3/13/09 3:58 PM

hmm, im a 15 yr old guy and i was thinking the same thing. Me and the guys at lunch where talking about it and they said they jack off usually 1 time a day. And we where thinking, do girls to the same thing? So, i wanted to ask a friend but im not that good of friends with a girl. So, thanks girls, you really helped out.

8 times a day! Wow :-D Thanks agian.
Guest

Guest 10/9/09 10:33 PM

i'm a 16 year old girl and if i were to be honest i'd say i'm a masturdibater about 2 times a week.sometimes
more, sometimes less. :$
Guest

Guest 1/2/10 5:43 AM

ima 15 year old girl and the most ive ever done it was i think about 24 times in one day :-P
Guest

Guest 2/4/10 6:29 PM

hey,,, ya okay im 16 year old ,, and I finger myself both holes 10 times a day and it feels good and I do it in class
Guest

Guest 2/6/10 10:58 AM

im a 15 year old girl and it does get loose after a while.
Guest

Guest 2/18/10 9:53 PM

yes girls masterbate as much as guys even more but they dont talk about it. Guys us jacking off as a insult like you cant get a girl. But Girls are to formal to talk in front of boys.
Guest

Guest 3/10/10 8:21 PM

Don't you think class is a little inappropriate tho... it seems like your pushing it. I'm a guy and masturbation is fine but in public its a little different. Don't you think?
Guest

Guest 3/14/10 7:53 PM

im almost 15 and im a girl, and i usually do it once a day sometimes twice. but in class, i could never do that i have to be a lone i think that stuff is private.
Guest

Guest 6/12/10 4:08 PM

I'm 15 and I masterbate and I'm embarrassed by it. I would NEVER do that in class. Ugh!! o.O
Guest

Guest 6/16/10 10:29 PM

for me it depends, im 13 and it al depends on my sceduale. if im really busy then once a week or once every other week. but when i have nothing to do and my parents are at work i will do it for hours. i guess usually every other day.
tomwhite39666

tomwhite39666 6/21/10 2:22 PM

Anonymous wrote:

Wow Umm Not trying to creep But I'm also 14 and that's a complete Turn on, ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

_________________

Edited by nikols on 2011-09-21 03:19:38;

Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving