MY HOUSBAND's PENIS GOES SOFT DURING INTERCOURSE

New Member

Jennifer516 3/7/07 3:14 PM

Hello, Hi everybody i am extremely frustrate it !! I am 20 years old, He's 27, I have been married for a year, yesterday when I was having sex with my husband during intercourse his penis went totally dead and soft on me !! this has been happening to him like 8 times now during our one year marriage!
THIS SUCKS !! I feel so guilty like i am not attractive to him . After that he went to the bathroom and masturbates with out any problem !! i am not a fat or ugly person at all !!

Here is a picture of me: http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jennifercckx9.jpg

I obviously cut out my face, because I don’t want to come across with somebody that knows me or him.
I know he feels so attractive for BIG asses which I don't have and this is killing me to the point that i am thinking to have a surgery done to fix this problem < .. I feel sexually frustrate it .. He watches porn constantly every week !!
PLEASE BE 100% SINCERE WITH MY AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS ?
THANK U
See the best voted reply
New Member

pearl001 4/11/07 8:54 PM

TO JENNIFER516:

Hi Jen,

I am surprised to read this. I have recently experienced this with my boyfriend of 6 years. I am 21 years old and he is 22 years old. I would really love to talk to you and maybe ask you a few questions to try to make sense of my own situation.

We have a long distance relationship thats been going on for 2 years. Overall our relationship has been going for 6 years. We see eachother every 3-4 months. When we do see eachother we try to have sex as often as possible. He does not live alone therefore making it difficult to have privacy when I go visit.
Finally alone, we started off with foreplay. He did climax once during foreplay and once again during intercourse minutes after. On our 3rd attempt on intercourse, he got soft on me. I understand that he already ejaculated twice therefore making it difficult to keep going but usually he is capable of going 3 times. My question is: Is this normal? Because he previously ejacualted twice then I assume that the fact that he went soft was because of that.
New Member

sus 4/12/07 2:47 AM

hey,
no need to worry about that.men when they are over exiceted they cumb during foreplay.I ur bf did not cumb during forepaly but his pennis has become soft then you can make him active.you climg over him.lick his pennis.wishper something sexy in his year.bit his lips.by this time his pennis would have become active.now you sit over his pennis put it insde.and u become more agressive.you will enjoy this a lot.
have a good time!!!
New Member

Jennifer516 4/12/07 4:47 PM

Hey Pearl .. wow he came twice and u expect him to come a third time? honey u should be glad he comes twice in a row .. my husband can only come once during intercourse and several hours later (like 6 hours later) then he can come a second time, but never twice in a row ..
I am not fat or nothing i consider myself very attractive , and i get a lot of attention from guys .. but i guess my husband is kind of loosing his interest on me .. I guess he suckssssss LOL
don't worry about your problem honey that's perfectly normal, enjoy your man !

SUS ... that's exactly what my husband saysssss !! to don't give up and just suck his penis .. but wow is so hard b/c i get really upset and disappointed when this happens to him , that i just quit .. but thanks for your advice . :-)
Guest

Guest 11/18/08 4:36 AM

[dead and soft on me !! this has been happening to him like 8 times now during our one year marriage!

THANK U

Contributor

xXCuriousXx 11/19/08 7:55 PM

It seems like he is addicted to porn... and masturbating every week can lead to a soft penis and after a while he will have to use.. erm... Viagra....
Guest

Guest 12/23/08 3:20 PM

This happens to me often,its not you,its when we masturbate we cum quickly ,when where having sex we start hard but it softness fast,when it happens to me my women tells me to relax and she blows me fast in 30 seconds i'm done ,but its not fare to your lady:(Jennifer516 wrote:

THANK U

Guest

Guest 4/21/11 7:21 PM

Howdy. There are also 2 possibilities. 1) Men over time gain a somewhat of an emotional "bond" if you will with self masturbation. Therefore tend to still enjoy the pleasures of themselves. (I know this kinda sounds weird, but true none the less). So sometimes it may be easier for them to gain an erection via themselves once lost. 2) Their loss in erection could also be due to a Low Testosterone level. Women's eggs produce estrogen and men's "eggs", if you will, produce testosterone. This can cause a decrease in libido (sex drive), less strong erections, lack of energy, decrease in strength and/or endurance, sad and/or grumpy, decreased enjoyment in life, deterioration in their ability to play sports, falling asleep after dinner, and deterioration in their work performance. if the decrease in libido, or less strong erections, or experiencing of at least 3 of these symptoms, your man should get checked for low testosterone. This is just a suggestion of 2 possibilities that could be the reason for this loss of erection. Have a good day.
New Member

pelly2.1 10/16/11 12:00 AM

I know how you feel and my thoughts are that he is watching to much porn, if you over work somthing it is going to be tired i am sure it doesnt have anything to do with you i am sure your lovely but i just think it has alot to do with the constant pron.Although my situation is very much different if someone could help me that would be great My boyfriend and i have been together for 8 months now and ever since we have gotten together i have noticed he doesnt stay hard for very long and he has an orgaism very quickly, and i know its not me hahah cause i have have never had this problem with my past exs.. As soon as he goes it completly goe soft and that is kind of dissapointing to me due to the fact that i can almost never get any pleasure. So now it has gotten to the pooint that i really do not wish to have sex and i try to aviod it as much as possible cause its frusterating. I am only 23 and he is 22 this shouldnt be happening at this age< this is what i am thinking anyways if you have any thoughts on this please let me know...
notalone

notalone 10/16/11 10:30 AM

hi everyone,
ladies you're not alone in the quest to find out what's happening, what's the cause, etc.
One important thing you should bear in mind is its not your fault, you're as pretty and attractive as the first time he saw you.
I have been married for more than 30 years, and have lived through these issues and problems. my husband does not believe in western medicine, though he knows he can be given something from the doctors to make it hard, he says this will be kind or artificial, so we kind of always wait until it happens naturally, even if its once every six months we have penetrative sex most of the time its foreplay, we kind of accept that what mother nature wants things to go( and communication, communication it the best key between the two of you and find out what works best). Use more foreplay, and less penetration, penetration was meant to make babies only, you can have an orgasm without penetration and so can he.
Always continue making yourselves beautiful.
zman

zman 11/22/11 2:26 PM

My wife and I are all oral (have been almost from our first date) and have great mutual orgasms. About 3 years ago I had an oral orgasm even though my penis was not yet 100% hard. I am not sure why this happened (maybe I was a bit tired or distracted) but it turned out to be great, different and extremely pleasurable. It just suddenly happened. She was surprized but knew exactly what to do when I told her that, believe it or not, I was starting to cum. She kept sucking so we could see what would happen. She let all the sperm come out in her mouth and afterward said there was the usual amount, normal consistency and flavor, etc (she always holds my ejaculations for a moment or two and then swallows). The feeling was so great that I started thinking about how to have more "soft penis orgasms" and I have discovered that sometimes I can. Usually when we start to have sex play I get really hard but my penis gets softer as I pleasure her and after awhile it is pretty soft. Since we are all oral all the time my penis does not get thrust into her vagina or anus. She then has developed a way of taking my penis into her mouth (not all of it, just the knob) and very gently working her tongue on the underside back or forth, not in and out. I relax and slowly let the sensation build without the movement or thrusting that usually occurs with vaginal or anal sex. About half the time my penis gets hard anyway and I have an orgasm in her mouth (usually deeper in her throat) from a fully-erect penis. BUT about half the time it stays pretty soft and she is able to work it slowly and gently side to side with her tongue until I eventually have a wonderful orgasm. I can feel the fluid flowing through my penis long before it reaches the head and, unlike a regular orgasm, it all seems to come out before I am through (usually several spurts, average 6 or 7.) I give my wife a lot of the credit for this. She has her orgasm(s) first so she is relaxed and happy and then she works slowly with my penis, not in and out but side to side. It takes awhile. If she gets too aggressive I can't hold back (relax) and it gets hard. Her tongue is the key as she holds the knob just inside her mouth (not deep) and wraps her lips around it. When I start to ejaculate she does not take it out of her mouth or (and this is important) change what she is doing (increase speed or change the way she is licking). No thrusting in and out! Just side to side and circular around the knob with the tongue. The sperm flows into her mouth but she does not take my penis out of her mouth or swallow until she has gently drawn as much of it out as she can (like gently sucking through a straw.) She then makes great eye contact with me and swallows. To finish up she cleans any additional drops that flow out with her tongue and swallows them too. The lingering sensation in my penis is extraordinary and only slowly fades away. The prolonged eye contact and cleanup with the tongue add immeasurably to my pleasure. Plus she sometimes makes a point of telling me how good my sperm tastes, how much she enjoys swallowing it (she says it makes her feel really close to me) and how she will give me an oral orgasm anytime I ask for one (I ask her and she does!) I would have all of my orgasms this way (soft penis) if I could.

This may all sound like the script for a run-of-the-mill porno film but my wife is really like this toward me and I try to reciprocate. She is attractive but not a bombshell, has nice boobs but not enormous or inflated, has great legs but is a little underweight compared with porno chicks and most other women her age. She smiles a lot during sex and always has great orgasms herself. The only thing that is even slightly kinky about her is that she sometimes likes to use a vibrator but more often insists on being "finished off" with my tongue. I trust her completely with any other man I can think of. She is no bimbo or w****. She just loves me and has been willing to help "discover" a different, highly pleasurable way to give me an orgasm. Everyone should be so lucky.

I suggested that she and I make a video so she could show other women how to give soft penis orgasms (and other oral treats that she has perfected) but she is way too shy. It will never happen and I understand completely. But a lot of men will never know the physical (to say nothing of the emotional) feeling that I discovered with her help (and a little bit of luck.) Believe me, what she does could put Viagra out of business.
Guestman

Guestman 11/23/11 5:16 AM

He might be gay and not even know it.

I've been in the same situation but with my ex gf and most girls i've been with. Nothing got me harder than an other man naked in front of me, I wont go into further details hehe.

It is not easy to admit or even accept, and it's a very long process just to get through the whole ''chabang''.

I know it is weird... I always had a thing for guys but never acknowledged it, it was all about finding the right lady. Even when i was with my gf i stared at hot beautiful men and never really realized why, I never took the time to think about it.

And I didn't mention during my teenager years all the girls I had sex with just for fun, and f**k buddies...
Again... Only men got me to 8 inch solid LOL!!

Good luck!!

Ps: I'm in my mid twenties

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

_________________

Edited by nikols on 2011-11-23 05:44:10;

Guest

Guest 2/18/12 4:35 PM

i would watch porn with him. my husband also gets soft on me when im too too wet. but i say ok and bring him to the internet and do my thing with him and we take off from their.
Guest

Guest 2/21/12 11:13 AM

w0w!!
i need a woman like you!!
lol
sammerlysate

sammerlysate 2/26/12 5:13 AM

This happened with one of my ex's. She had a very loose vagina (I could fit all my fingers & thumb in it), so I couldn't feel myself inside her as she would dilate further after she came, and she would get mad when she felt me lose my erection inside her. Easy solution. 1) more foreplay. The longer I had an erection b4 penetration, the longer I could keep it 2) a position like missionary with her legs on my shoulders or seated with her in my lap. The sensation of our bodies together, or her thighs against my chest, would make me hard despite the loss of vaginal friction. 3) kegel exercises for her. I never asked her to do these, as I loved her deeply, and she had already expressed insecurity about her looseness. But other girlfriends that did these were tighter, and I was able to last up to a half hour inside them.
Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving