Red, Itchy Vigina

New Member

DanceDance23 8/14/07 1:38 PM

I started to get this very uncomfortible itching in the viginal area. It's red and itches mainly at night. I haven't had sex yet, and i'm nervous to talk to my mom about it cause i hate going to the doctor. What should i do?
New Member

foxyfoxy 7/2/08 8:40 PM

it could been caused by touching your vagina or wearing dirty underwear or not cleaning your vagina everyday but it also can be fungus :/which means you have to go to the doctor.they may have to exam you to see whats the problem. doctor are not perverted. i had to get an exam done but a finger up the vagina to see where was the pain. i would recommend you to go to the doctor. don't be nervous they are there to help you. i don't like to go to the doctor but i still go just in case if something is wrong. it never hurts to go to the doctor or your parents. you should ask your mom about it or ask a doctor. don't believe the internet. go straight to your doctor or your mom for and problem like that. i hope you find the courage to ask. if you don't ask than you would never know and it could be serious problem. :-)
New Member

foxyfoxy 7/2/08 8:48 PM

if you get this twice i am sorry
New Hope

dcn1993 7/4/08 12:43 PM

ok i just went to the nurse and she said that have a showa and not a bath and use dove and dirnk loads of canberry juice...hope this helps
Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving