Most detox diets contain organic foods and drinks, whole and unprocessed foods, high mix of vegetables and fruits, extra-virgin oil, herbal teas, 2 liters of water per day, and specific herbs to aid the detoxifying process. These diets avoid alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, and drugs, processed and refined foods and certain supplements (with additives). 
Recipe for detox diet soupIn this detox diet, you may eat as much of the soup as you like.
Ingredients for a detox soup, which also improves burning off fat:
• 500 ml canned tomato (pelati)
• 1. 5 l water
• 2 packets of instant soup
• 2 big paprikas (green, red or yellow)
• 6 big onions
• 1 head cabbage (approximately 1kg)
• 0.5 kg celery
Chop vegetables into medium-sized pieces and put them in water. Cook on high flame for 10 minutes. Then cook for another 10 minutes (or until the vegetables are soft) on low flame. After that, add salt, pepper, or other spices of your choice.
The soup has a detoxifying effect, and the diet allows that you eat the soup whenever you feel hunger. Some claim the more soup you'll eat, the more weight you'll lose.
• This detox diet can cause different reactions in different people. In a few days, you may notice a difference in your digestion. If diarrhea follows this type of diet, then you should prefer to eat barley or other oats with your milk or sugar-free yogurt or only add one or two cups of bran to your soup.
• Drink water and herbal teas (without sugar) when you feel thirst, but avoid soft drinks and carbonated beverages. There is another special rule about this detox diet: do not drink alcoholic beverages at all. This diet does not allow drinking alcohol at any time because alcohol contains plenty of sugar. Pause this diet for at least 24 hours in case you plan to drink alcohol.
• If you will rigorously following this diet, you will clean your organism of all toxins, and you should feel much healthier.
• Although coffee is not completely prohibited, your desire for caffeine will decrease. Still, if you feel the urge for coffee, you should drink it without milk and sugar.
• For drinking, we recommend water or herbal tea without sugar (especially green tea).
• The items that are completely forbidden include bread, alcohol, sugar, baked foods and carbonated and soft beverages.
• Work out for 30 minutes every day.
• Lastly, it is advisable to consult your doctor before you start this detox plan.
One week detox diet planYou always start this diet with the first day on the menu.
1st dayEat only fruit and soup. You can eat any fruit except bananas. Bananas are a rich source of calories and carbohydrates and are a good substance for sweets, so this is the main reason you should avoid them. Best fruits of your choice are watermelon and melon because they contain a high percentage of water. For drinking, you can use tea without sugar or water.
2nd dayYou can eat all types of fresh or conserved vegetables and soup. Avoid corn, beans, and peas. Try to make an emphasis on green vegetables such as lettuce or spinach. You can treat yourself with a big grilled unpeeled potato with just a little bit of butter or cream for dinner. Don’t eat fruit on this day.
3rd dayEat as much of soup, fruits, and vegetables as you like. Avoid bananas corn, beans, and peas and try to eat as many greens as possible. Emphasis should be on veggies, not fruit because the fruit is high in fructose, which is a form of a simple sugar.
4th dayEat soup, bananas, and milk without fat. You can eat up to three bananas and drink as much water as you would like. Bananas are a rich source of calories and carbohydrates, and the same is with milk. On the 4th day, your body shall need potassium, carbohydrates, calcium, and proteins to decrease the need for sweets. While consuming bananas, you will notice that your body will begin to vibrate and once you finish eating them, you will feel much brighter and optimistic.
5th dayEat soup, beef or chicken and tomatoes. You can eat approximately 200 g of beef and up to 6 tomatoes. The diet recommends quickly grilled (without fat) beef steak or cooked beef. Eat soup at least once on this day. Drink at least 2 l of water to decrease the citron-acid levels in your organism.
You can replace beef with grilled chicken breasts (without skin or fat) or grilled fish.
Eat soup, beef, and vegetables. You can eat up to 2-3 steaks and it is best to eat green vegetables such as salads and spinach. Eat soup at least once on this day.
Again, you can replace beef with grilled chicken breasts (without skin or fat) or grilled fish. But the diet recommends that you eat beef at least once during this diet.
If possible eat grass fed beef.
7th dayEat soup, unpolished rice, and vegetables, but without fat. You can drink fruit juice without sugar and water in unlimited amounts.
Following this diet plan on a strict basis can help you lose up to 8 pounds per week, but be informed that it is mostly water and some of the weight will probably return when you stop the diet. You can repeat the detox diet for three weeks, but you must consult the doctor before doing so. Also, if you loose more than 8 pounds per week, it is wise to talk to your doctor and stop this detox plan for at least two days.
Always remember that the detox diet is primarily aimed to detoxicate body and consequently it aims at weight loss.