A recent study has shown that electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) have been linked to post-surgical complications, although it is yet to be determined if the effects are similar to those caused by traditional cigarette use.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Dealing With Debilitating Eating Disorders
- Synthetic Marijuana: Not Herbs, And Not Harmless
- Mothball Addiction - Is It Real?
- Drug Tests For THC - Can You Pass Them Even After Recent Drug Use?
- Can Wellbutrin Be Used To Help Withdraw From Opiates?