In the USA, the FDA recently placed a two-year “emergency ban” on the Asian herbal drug kratom, which other nations are encouraging as an alternative to methamphetamines and a tool for helping people beat opiate withdrawal.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- E-Cigarette Smoke Is Less Harmful For Human Heart Cells than Cigarette Smoke
- Dealing With Debilitating Eating Disorders
- Synthetic Marijuana: Not Herbs, And Not Harmless
- Mothball Addiction - Is It Real?
- Drug Tests For THC - Can You Pass Them Even After Recent Drug Use?