Everybody knows that cannabis is "supposed" to be harmless. However, for people who have MTHFR mutations, marijuana smoking poses serious, sometimes even deadly cardiovascular complications. Here's how to know if you could be part of that group.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Secret To Quitting Smoking Isn't Actually A Secret At All: How You Can Quit And Stay Quit
- Beyond Quitting Smoking: Think You Can Have 'Just One"? Here's Why You're Wrong
- E-Cigarette Smoke Is Less Harmful For Human Heart Cells than Cigarette Smoke
- Dealing With Debilitating Eating Disorders
- Synthetic Marijuana: Not Herbs, And Not Harmless