Not all patients with an ACL tear are candidates for surgery. Minor ALC tears (grade I and II) can be healed with conservative treatment. Grade III ACL tears (complete tears) should be treated surgically.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Shea Butter For Dark Spots On The Face And For Skin Whitening: Does It Work?
- Best Natural Oils And Butters To Use As Facial Moisturizers For Your Skin Type
- Skin Care Or Medicine? Traditional Medicinal Uses Of African Shea Butter You Should Know About
- Eyelid Spasms: What Causes Eye Twitching (Myokymia)?
- African Shea Butter For Eczema: An Overlooked Natural Atopic Dermatitis Treatment?