Melanoma can be a potentially fatal skin cancer, especially when the disease is aggressive due to gene mutations. Many first-line therapies exist for treating this cancer, but no studies were done to compare the available treatments options.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Night shifts increase your ovarian cancer risk
- Chemotherapy Drug Combo Reduces Frequency Of Central Nervous System Metastases
- Does Ayurvedic Medicine for Cancer Really Work?
- Cost of Whole Genome Sequencing Falls Drastically for Some Cancer Patients
- Bacteria Could Play Important Role In Breast Cancer, Study Suggests