Leukemia makes up about 33% of all childhood cancers. The conventional way to treat ALL is through chemotherapy, which is conducted in three phases: induction, consolidation and maintenance, and leads to a survival rate of 85%.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Diagnosis Of Brain Tumors in Children
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Rare Brain Tumors In Children
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Common Brain Tumors In Children
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Radiation Therapy for Treatment of Brain Tumors in Children
- Red Blood Cell Count and Cancer: What Can You Do About Red Blood Cell Count After Chemo & Radiation