Nearly everyone who has chronically dry and chapped lips has wondered at one time or another if maybe, just maybe, they had lip cancer. Here are 10 ways to tell whether you need to see your doctor about a dry patch on the lip that won't go away.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Connection Between Root Canals And Cancer
- Night shifts increase your ovarian cancer risk
- Chemotherapy Drug Combo Reduces Frequency Of Central Nervous System Metastases
- Does Ayurvedic Medicine for Cancer Really Work?
- Cost of Whole Genome Sequencing Falls Drastically for Some Cancer Patients