With red blood cell count, more is not always better. In a condition called polycythemia vera, a high red blood cell count leads to serious, sometimes deadly disease.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Atrial Fibrillation Treatment: Medications, Procedures and Lifestyle Changes
- Higher Hemoglobin Levels to Control High Blood Pressure: Is It As Simple as Taking Iron Supplements?
- Can You Reduce Cholesterol And Protect Your Heart Health With Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Herbs for Increasing HDL and Improving LDL: Lowering Cholesterol Naturally With Plants
- Which Is Better: Cholesterol Lowering Drugs or Cholesterol Lowering Diet?