A new study has found that patients whose hearts have stopped in hospital and where the administration of adrenaline is delayed beyond five minutes, have a very low survival rate.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Heart Attack Patients Getting Younger and More Obese
- New Blood Pressure Guidelines Point To Dangers for African-Americans
- Happiness Can Kill: Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Isn't Just For People With 'Broken Hearts'
- Statin Drugs to Lower Cholesterol May Actually Cause Atherosclerosis
- To Lower Your LDL Cholesterol, Eat Less Sugar