Resting heart rates A normal resting heart rate for adolescents and adults ranges between 60-100 beats per minute. In general, a lower resting heart rate means that the heart functions more efficiently...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Happiness Can Kill: Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Isn't Just For People With 'Broken Hearts'
- Statin Drugs to Lower Cholesterol May Actually Cause Atherosclerosis
- To Lower Your LDL Cholesterol, Eat Less Sugar
- Nonobstructive Coronary Artery Disease: Why Doctors Miss Warning Signs Of Heart Disease in Women
- Leukemia: A Brief Overview