A newborn baby whose mother used meth or some other opioid drug during pregnancy will experience withdrawal symptoms, because its drug source has been cut off along with umbilical cord...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Do SSRI Antidepressants Increase Suicide Risk In Children With Depression And Anxiety?
- Introvert Vs Extrovert Children: Are Shy Kids More Likely To Suffer From Childhood Anxiety?
- What To Do If Your Child Has A Panic Attack: How To Help Your Anxious Child
- Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences: A Parent's Guide
- St Johns Wort, Valerian And Other Natural Remedies: Can Herbs Treat Anxiety Disorders In Children?