Children with autism spectrum disorders are more likely to suffer from anxiety disorders, but diagnosing this anxiety can be harder — and treatment options are not as well studied in this population. What should you do if your autistic child is anxious?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Do Nightmares And Night Terrors Point To Anxiety In Children?
- Separation Anxiety In Children Under 10: How To Tell If Your Clingy Child Needs Help
- Autism and MTHFR Gene Mutation: Is Autism Caused in Part by a Vitamin Deficiency?
- Moving On: Helping Your Kids Stay Sane And Secure After Moving House
- SAHMs vs. Daycare and Child Wellbeing: A Nondefinitive Guive