Up to seven percent of all babies develop a yeast infection known as oral thrush in their first month of life. How can you recognize thrush in babies, and how is oral candidiasis treated in infants?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What To Do If Your Child Has A Panic Attack: How To Help Your Anxious Child
- Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences: A Parent's Guide
- St Johns Wort, Valerian And Other Natural Remedies: Can Herbs Treat Anxiety Disorders In Children?
- How to Encourage Your Child to Talk
- Temper Tantrums And Anger In Children: Signs Of Childhood Anxiety Disorders?