Lice are six-legged parasites that are becoming increasingly resistant to shampoos and over the counter treatments. Spread from student to student as they huddle over their phones and iPads, lice are resurgent as a major American health problem.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Cough In Children: Possible Causes
- So Your Child Has Autism: Now What?
- Applied Behavior Analysis And Autism: Does It Really Work?
- Could The Children Who "Never Age" Hold The Key To Aging?
- Nutrition For Kids: The Importance Of A Healthy Breakfast