Data shows that anxious children suffer from nightmares much more frequently than those without anxiety disorders. Do nightmares alone give you reason to believe your child is struggling with anxiety, though?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Sniffing Out Porkie Pies: Can You Tell If A Child Is Lying?
- Pre-natal And Early Life Factors Predicting Obesity In Children
- Why Do Some Parents Kill Their Own Children?
- Acute Pediatric Leg Pain: Could Your Child Have Transient Synovitis Of The Hip?
- Indoor Play With Your Children: Simple Acts of Play Can Create Memories & Burn Calories