To prevent child abuse and inappropriate touching, it's important for children to understand that certain parts are off limits to others. But it is also important to teach children anatomically correct terminology.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Trump The Son, Trump The Father: A Look At 'The Donald's' Family Relationships
- 'Weird' baby behavior: normal or not?
- Body Matters: Why You Shouldn't Force Your Kid To Hug Grandma But Should Probably Wipe His Nose
- The Wheeled Monster: Why It's Cars, Not Razor-Harboring Candy, Parents Should Fear On Halloween
- Why That Childhood Head Bump Could Cause Permanent Damage