One of the latest researches has shown that females who have faced harsh parenting during their childhood and are threatened with food insecurity are more prone to obesity and its associated morbidities.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Childhood Tooth Decay: The New Epidemic
- After you've given birth: What's a babymoon all about?
- Study: Kids who eat separate meals are less healthy
- Reactive Attachment Disorder: The Extreme Consequence Of Extreme Adversity
- Things nobody will tell you about new motherhood