Can human intelligence neatly be summed up by the modern IQ test, or is there more to the human brain that a battery of rigid academic tests devised by academics of above average but not genius intelligence?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Breastfeeding: Do you need to adjust your diet?
- Childhood Tooth Decay: The New Epidemic
- After you've given birth: What's a babymoon all about?
- Study: Kids who eat separate meals are less healthy
- Reactive Attachment Disorder: The Extreme Consequence Of Extreme Adversity