Have you ever asked your child to give grandma a kiss though they didn't want to, or told them to sit on Santa's lap? There's people who want you to stop doing that, and with good reason, but can offering your child bodily autonomy go a step too far?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Women with Harsh Parenting and Food Insecurity Are At Risk for Obesity
- Why Your Kids Need Physical Activity To Be Smart
- Single parents: How to stay sane
- Explaining pregnancy, labor and birth to your kids
- Are you ready to be a parent?