You've been through roughly 40 weeks of pregnancy and have gone through the somewhat perilous process of giving birth, either vaginally or by c-section. Now, you are finally holding that newborn in your arms.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Baby development: Starting to talk
- Pregnancy planning: What should you think about?
- Daycare vs Grandparents: Who should look after the kids while you work?
- 5 tips to soothe separation anxiety for preschoolers
- Why get married before the baby arrives?