Think your preschooler wouldn't help a stranger look or a "lost puppy"? Think your college-age child wouldn't get into a stranger's car and allow that person to duct-tape their hands together? Think again!
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Kids Get Eating Disorders Too: Could Your Child Have Anorexia, Bulimia, Or Binge Eating Disorder?
- What Are The Real Risks Of Puberty Blockers For Trans Kids?
- Recognizing Teen Violence
- The Cause Of Tantrums And How To Stop Them In Their Tracks
- Raising A Child With Down Syndrome: What Can You Expect?