There's nothing cuter than a toddler who can't stop hugging people — unless the other person really doesn't want a hug. How do you stop your little one from smothering everyone with their affection?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Night Terrors - Not Just A Nightmare And Not Just For Kids
- Parenting A Child With ADHD
- The Downside of ADHD Treatment With Ritalin And Adderall Your Doctor Won't Tell You About
- Talking So Kids Will Listen
- Want Pimple-Fighting Superpowers? What All Teens Should Know About Skincare