You were probably raised with the common wisdom to avoid talking to strangers, but how safe is that, really? Here's why you should teach your kids to interact with people they don't know.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Parents Need To Know About Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Child Safety 101: Don't Help People Look For Lost Puppies And Other Lessons We're Not Getting Right
- Legal Process Of Adoption Step By Step
- How (And Why) To Discuss Race And Racism With Your White Kids
- Shopping For Your Baby - What Do You Need?