Night terrors are more severe than nightmares, where the sufferer will experience complete terror. They generally last anywhere from 30 seconds and up to 3 minutes, but sometimes the episodes can last longer.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Should You Carry Your Baby?
- PANDAS: When A Strep Infection Leads To Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Could My Child Be Transgender? Exploring The Signs And The Future
- Lice Epidemic Makes Nitpicking A New American Obsession
- What Is Clubfoot, And How Can This Foot Deformity Be Treated?