As a parent, when you first hear the diagnosis of autism, you experience a plethora of emotions. These can include denial, anger, frustration, devastation, panic and guilt. So what’s the first thing you need to do once you have the diagnosis? Breathe.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Cardiac Conditions In Childhood
- Parenting: So If You Don't Spank, What Do You Do Instead?
- La Leche League: 'Rebuilding The Image Of The Nursing Mother'
- Maternal Depression Influences Teens' Behaviors
- Dyscalculia: When Math Simply Doesn't Add Up