Most people don't suffer side effects of statin medications. But for those who do, cholesterol lowering diets can make them work, just not in the ways you might expect.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Aspirin Linked To Reduced Risk Of Bile Duct Cancer
- Are Your Nose Bacteria Going To Save The World? (Finally, New Antibiotic Discovered!)
- Use of Warfarin for Atrial Fibrillation Linked To Increased Risk of Dementia
- Long-Term Antibiotics Don't Work In Lyme Disease Treatment
- Could Tarantula Venom Relieve Pain?