It is estimated that about half of the adult population has experienced sleeping problems sometime in their life. However, about one in ten people has chronic sleep problems or insomnia. This is a persistent problem that makes it hard for people to fall asleep, to stay asleep or oftentimes, both
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Interferon As Adjuvant Therapy For Malignant Melanoma
- Managing Hepatitis C with Interferon Therapy
- Percocet/Roxicet - A Combination Of Opioid And Non-Opioid Analgesics
- Is It Safe to Buy Viagra Online?
- Critics Question FDA's Decision on Zohydro Approval