Prednisone is a synthetic corticosteroid used to treat certain conditions such as severe allergic reactions, chronic inflammatory conditions (such as irritable bowel syndrome), autoimmune disorders (such as lupus), and many others. It may be used to replace the natural cortisone (steroid) hormone
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Percocet/Roxicet - A Combination Of Opioid And Non-Opioid Analgesics
- Is It Safe to Buy Viagra Online?
- Critics Question FDA's Decision on Zohydro Approval
- Not on Cholesterol Meds? New Guidelines May Change That
- Can We Blame Antidepressants For Type 2 Diabetes?