Antibiotic resistance is a serious problem for healthcare system. Some bacterial infections persist even when the bacterial species are sensitive to antibiotics. Understanding how this happens will help to develop new effective drugs.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Interferon Treatment For Leukemia
- Study: Adult Vaccination Rates 'Stubbornly Low'
- Interferon Therapy For HPV Infection
- Interferon Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis
- Interferon As Adjuvant Therapy For Malignant Melanoma