Ibuprofen Ibuprofen could absolutely be the cause of the pains in your stomach. As a medication, Ibuprofen works as a painkiller by acting directly on the chemicals Prostaglandins, which are substances released in response to an inflammation, swelling, injury, or illness. They usually cause pain
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Taking Ibuprofen During Pregnancy May Increase The Risk Of Miscarriage
- Medical Treatment For Peptic Ulcers (Ranitidine And Omeprazole)
- Interferon Treatment For Leukemia
- Study: Adult Vaccination Rates 'Stubbornly Low'
- Interferon Therapy For HPV Infection