Selective serotonin reputake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as Prozac and Luvox sometimes work wonders for depression, but sometimes they don't work at all. For some people the answer to depression is controlling depression, sometimes with very simple drugs.u
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Are The Side Effects Of Pegasys?
- Adverse Events Of Tramadol
- What Are The Side Effects Of Low Dose Prednisone?
- Does Synthroid Cause Weight Gain?
- Long Term Complications With Marijuana Use