A hypertension drug that has been on the market since the 1980s may be the breakthrough medicine that will ultimately help people with type 1 diabetes reverse their condition, a research team revealed.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Difference Between MS Contin And Oxycontin
- Does Risperidone Flatten Your Mood?
- A World Without Antibiotics – How Did Doctors Treat Infections?
- Drug Shortages In Emergency Rooms Become Critical
- Which OTC Painkiller Is Right For You, And What Are The Risks?