General overview Tramadol is an opioid pain medication which means that it relieves pain by acting on the central nervous system. This is similar to medications such as morphine and...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Drug Shortages In Emergency Rooms Become Critical
- Which OTC Painkiller Is Right For You, And What Are The Risks?
- Over the Counter Medicines Hold Hidden Dangers
- Steroid Injections Can Upset the Menstrual Cycle
- Side Effects of Flonase and Other Steroid Nasal Sprays