General overview Synthroid is a brand name for the medication levothyroxine which is used to treat primary and secondary (post-surgical removal of the thyroid) hypothyroidism. It's prescribed to be used as a...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Over the Counter Medicines Hold Hidden Dangers
- Steroid Injections Can Upset the Menstrual Cycle
- Side Effects of Flonase and Other Steroid Nasal Sprays
- Back Pain After Epidurals During Delivery of a Baby
- People On Abilify Usually Gain Weight On Abilify and Other Atypical Antipsychotics