Over the counter medications (OTCs) are inexpensive, easy to use, and they usually work. However, every year, just in the United States, over 100,000 people are hospitalized for OTC overdoses.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Excessive Antibiotics Can Increase Your Risk Of Post-Surgical Infection 1200%
- How The Meat Industry Contributes To Antibiotic Resistance
- Healthy Magical Thinking: How To Harness The Power Of The Placebo
- Seven Potentially Deadly Prescription Errors
- How To Be A Responsible Patient In A World On The Cusp Of A Post-Antibiotic Era