Alzheimer's disease isn't really "type 3 diabetes." However, Alzheimer's may be treatable with insulin, and controlling diabetes may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Coming Off Zoloft (And Other SSRIs)
- Coming Off Trazodone (And SSRI Therapy) Safely
- Cymbalta: Mechanism Of Action, Side Effects And Withdrawal Symptoms
- Suboxone: Effects And Drug Interactions
- What You Need to Know About Alprim, When Natural Cures for Bladder Infections Don't Work