Research studies find that American doctors make errors in writing prescriptions at rates of 5 to 81 percent. Most errors in prescribing medications are caught at the pharmacy, but a shocking number of drug prescribe in error find their way to patients.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Dangers Of Over The Counter Pain Relievers
- Are 271 Mandatory Vaccines On The Way?
- Antibiotics For The Elderly: Dangerous Drug Interactions
- The $1 Pill That Could Beat Malaria For Good: Too Good To Be True?
- Cytotec Use In Gynecology And Obstetrics