Taking ibuprofen, especially over the longer-term and in higher doses, carries all kinds of health risks. A new patch has now been developed that delivers steady doses of the popular NSAID directly through the skin, minus the side effects.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The $1 Pill That Could Beat Malaria For Good: Too Good To Be True?
- Cytotec Use In Gynecology And Obstetrics
- Coming Off Zoloft (And Other SSRIs)
- Coming Off Trazodone (And SSRI Therapy) Safely
- Cymbalta: Mechanism Of Action, Side Effects And Withdrawal Symptoms