Cytotec (misoprostol) is a synthetic medication acting as an analogue of prostaglandin E1. Prostaglandin E1 is a substance, normally present in human body, which has a protective effect on gastrointestinal...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Do You Really Need to Fast Before Taking a Routine Blood Test?
- Medications Or Lifestyle Modification: What Is Better For Health?
- Diabetes Drug Now OK for Weight Loss
- New Bugs, Old Drugs: How Old Antibiotics Can Help Fight New Infections
- Ten Ways To Avoid Getting Addicted To Opioid Painkillers