The older we get, the more infections we get, and the more infections we get, the more likely it is that doctors will treat us with multiple, intravenously administered (IV) antibiotics. These life-saving medications can interact with common drugs.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Possible New General Anesthetics Discovered
- What Does Cannabis Really Do To Your Appetite?
- Do You Really Need to Fast Before Taking a Routine Blood Test?
- Medications Or Lifestyle Modification: What Is Better For Health?
- Diabetes Drug Now OK for Weight Loss