Since its discovery by a team of scientists in Croatia in the 1980's, the antibiotic azithromycin has been used tens of millions of times to fight infections with success. Overuse, however, makes it no longer a first-line medication for infections.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Ibuprofen And Prednisone Be Taken Together?
- Methylfolate: The Inexpensive FDA-Reviewed Vitamin That Might Save Your Life
- Important Facts That You Should Know About Adderall
- Speed Bumps Following Meth Abuse
- The Dangers Of Sharing Prescription Medications