The American Academy of Neurology warns doctors about the use of opioids or narcotics to manage chronic pain that is not due to cancer. Its policy statement offers guidelines on best practices regarding opioid doses, screening, and monitoring patients.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- New, Long Lasting Insulin Approved In Europe
- Adderall And Methamphetamine
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
- Tylenol And Alcohol: Potentially Deadly Combination For Your Kidneys
- Excitement And Anticipation Over Ebola Vaccine Grows