What is Hydrocodone? Hydrocodone is classified as a moderate pain reliever and is among the group of "narcotic" analgesics. Its combination with acetaminophen in certain medications enhances its overall effect and may be used to treat moderate to severe pain. It may also be used to treat cough in
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Alcohol With Gabapentin Can Affect Your Nervous System Badly
- Mixing Adderall And Alcohol Is Not A Good Idea
- HIV: An Overview Of Antiretroviral Drugs
- Is Your Doctor Prescribing Antibiotics You Don't Need?
- 10 The Most Beneficial Drugs To Humankind