What is Warfarin? Warfarin is also known by the trade names Coumadin, Marevan, Jantoven or Uniwarfin. It is an anticoagulant that will reduce blood clotting. Warfarin is used to treat stroke, heart attack and prevention of thrombosis in the veins and arteries, and for pulmonary embolism. What
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Newer, Safer Blood Thinners For Long-Term Use
- Medications And Foods That Hate Each Other
- Is Animal Research Still Necessary?
- World Health Assembly Makes Care For The Dying A Priority
- The Best Drugs For Anxiety And Panic