We have all self-medicated at least once in our lives, but is it a good practice or not? Current debate on self-medication takes into account both its advantages and disadvantages, but there are still many issues to consider regarding this practice.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Could Ibuprofen Be The Cause Of Your Stomach Pains? Absolutely!
- Proper Use Of Prednisone In Sports
- Persistent Bacterial Infections And Resistance To Antibiotics
- What To Expect From High Blood Pressure Medication
- The Most Addictive OTC Medicines
Info Center Headlines
- Clomid Side Effects: Fertility Treatment, but not a Magic Pill
- Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) a Fertility Drug that Induces Ovulation
- Risking Health by Buying Fertility Drugs Online
- Anticoagulants such as Aspirin and Heparin Don't Help in Unexplained Miscarriages
- Infertility Treatment: Femara Drug Side Effects