"Help! I've got a lump in my throat!" is something ENTs (ear nose throat doctors) hear frequently. Known as a globus pharyngeus (literally, lump in the throat) or globus hystericus...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Invisalign
- Inflammation and Enlargement of the Uvula and What Is Done About It
- Are Overdentures Right For You?
- How Can Poorly Controlled Diabetes Affect Your Dental Health?
- How to Safely and Effectively Whiten Your Teeth at Home