The use of oxytocin nasal spray has been linked to treating autism, enhancing relationships, and promoting fidelity in partners. Thus, it performs similar functions as naturally produced oxytocin.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- MTHFR and Cannabis: How a Mutant Gene Can Make Marijuana Deadly
- Childhood Anxiety And Nutritional Deficiencies: Could Omega 3, Vitamin B, and Selenium Help?
- Natural Sleep Aid That Fights Depression: St. John’s Wort
- Cannabis: Effective Relaxation Technique For Anxiety Or Risk Factor For Social Phobia?
- 5 Ways To Manage Social Interactions If You Have Social Anxiety Disorder