Generalized anxiety disorder is defined as experiencing excessive and ongoing anxious feelings that interfere with a person's day to day activities. The treatment of such disorders requires a combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Tough Questions To Consider Before Your Elderly Parent Or In-Law Moves In With You
- So You've Fallen In Love With A Much Younger Man?
- Trying To Conceive: How Healthy Is Your Relationship?
- Feeling Physically Sick Around Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend
- Connecting With Adult Stepchildren In Blended Families