Love may be universal, but the ways in which we express it aren't. Here's how finding out what your love ones' love languages are can help you — even if you're a dyed in the wool skeptic.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 5 Ways In Which Your Cheating Spouse Thinks They’re James Bond (But Why They Are Pretty Pathetic)
- Who Should Consider Inpatient Treatment For Depression?
- E-Cigarettes: The Savior Delivering You From Smoking, Or A Wolf In Sheep's Clothes?
- Home-Made Heroin? How Making Drugs at Home Will Soon Be Technologically Possible
- Donald Trump as Role Model for Psychological Health