Skin picking disorder … Not very nice, but it happens more than we think apparently. Patients who suffer from excoriation tend to pick, scrap or dig into their own skin over and over, making lesions.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Clinical Picture And Complications Of Major Depression
- Swallowing Food Is Problematic
- Why Owning a Pet May Be Better Than Popping A Pill
- Panic Attacks And Paranoia After Using Marijuana
- When Does Schizophrenia Develop And Does It Worsen With Age?