What's the harm in being a people-pleaser, one of those delightful people who goes out of your way to help everyone? As this article explores, far from being benign, being "the nice one" could damage your personal life, wellbeing and even your health.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why There's No 'Easy Formula' For Healing After Rape
- An Open Letter To My Rapist
- The emotional impact of infertility
- All In The Family: Is Mental Illness Hereditary?
- Abusive relationships and pregnancy