Constant anxiety isn't something people just imagine they have. When anxiety is constant, or at least seems that way, generally the more specific diagnosis would be panic disorder. Unlike a...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Jealousy In Relationships, When It's Healthy And When It's Not
- (Not) Dying From Laughter: Has Pranking Gone Too Far?
- Would You Risk Your Life To Stand Up Against Atrocities?
- You'll Always Remember Your First Drink
- Signs that YOU Are an Opiate Addict