Roughly 10 percent of couples who are trying to get pregnant will be affected by infertility. Infertility is defined as trying to conceive without success for longer than a year. This will resolve naturally or with lifestyle changes in some cases.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Panic Attacks And Paranoia After Using Marijuana
- When Does Schizophrenia Develop And Does It Worsen With Age?
- Synthetic Marijuana: Not Herbs, And Not Harmless
- Can Pessimists Become Optimists, And Should They Try?
- Mothball Addiction - Is It Real?