Alcoholics Anonymous has become THE household name, the go-to place, for anyone who wants to become sober. Does its 12-step program work for everyone, though? The answer is no, and we're here to explore why.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Binge-Eating Disorder: The Forgotten Eating Disorder
- What You Should Never Say To Someone Who Is Suffering, And What You Should
- Is Video Game Addiction Real?
- Women’s Drinking Patterns Become More Like Men’s
- Is Withdrawal-Ease Effective?