People can form immensely powerful relationships with hostage-takers. Is it any wonder that Stockholm Syndrome also develops in relationships with abusive partners? Here are the causes, the symptoms, and the way out.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Cut It Off! How Haircuts And Other 'Silly' Changes Help Us Heal From Break-Ups
- Genetic Sexual Attraction: Separated By Time, Brought Together By Genes?
- Can You Blame Your Parents For Your Bad Life (And Should You Forgive Them Anyway?)
- 10 Yoga Moves To Help With Anxiety
- Gay, Straight, Bi, Or Something Else: Is Sexual Orientation Fixed Or Fluid?