Roughly 10 percent of couples who are trying to get pregnant will be affected by infertility. Infertility is defined as trying to conceive without success for longer than a year. This will resolve naturally or with lifestyle changes in some cases.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Getting Along With Your Mother In Law Is So Tricky
- Researchers Discover 'Happy Genes' In Huge International Study
- No Longer Attracted To Your Partner: Is Your Marriage Salvageable?
- Pals, Rivals, And Teachers: How Brothers And Sisters Shape Us And Our Health
- Tough Questions To Consider Before Your Elderly Parent Or In-Law Moves In With You