Physical exercise may be essential for keeping the brain young as we age, especially for mental tasks that require attention, problem-solving, and making decisions.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Group Therapy Is Great, But It Doesn't Work For Everyone
- The Weird Things More Likely To Kill You Than Terrorism: Statistics ISIS Doesn't Want You To See
- Does Your Therapist Suck? Red Flags You Should Never Ignore
- How Extreme Stress Affects Your Weight
- What The Heck Is A Life Coach (And How Do They Differ From A Psychologist)?