For transgender people medical transition is held up as the solution. Without it a high proportion of trans people will tragically eventually commit suicide. But how effective is it really at improving the quality of life of trans people?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Mindfulness Doesn't Suck (Even If You're A Down-To-Earth Skeptic)
- Beyond Psychopathy: If Mass Killers Aren't Insane, What Makes Them Go On Killing Sprees?
- Do It Together: Group Therapy As An Effective Path To Change
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Focus And Boost Your Productivity
- Trauma Can Be Hereditary, After All