Your relationship can affect your health in more ways than you might realize. From blood pressure to mood and even recovery rates after surgery, your relationship might be one of the best predictors for your health!
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Trying To Conceive: When And Why To Delay Parenthood
- Signs You May Be In An Abusive Relationship
- Emotionally And Practically Preparing For Your Own Death
- Negative Self-Talk And How to Stop It
- What to Do About Nosy (or Aggressive) Neighbors In The Nursing Home