It's not easy to live with an angry person. Anger, aggression, abuse, hostility, and outright criminality often go along chronically bad tempers. Inappropriate and chronic anger usually have a cause that may be more or less easy to correct. One of the most common causes of being angry all the time
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Influence Of Genes On Reading And Mathematical Abilities
- When Do People Do Bad Things?
- Assisted Suicide In The Netherlands: A Tale Of Two Women
- Coping With Caregiver Stress
- Does Your Teen Suffer From FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)?