There is considerable scientific evidence that expressive writing can improve health. People who write about their health need fewer doctor visits, and some improve symptoms after heart attack and cancer.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Emotionally And Practically Preparing For Your Own Death
- Negative Self-Talk And How to Stop It
- What to Do About Nosy (or Aggressive) Neighbors In The Nursing Home
- Can Dads Get Postpartum Depression Too?
- Another Kind Of Domestic Violence: Signs Of Emotional Abuse In Women