From time to time nearly everyone experiences borborygmus (bor-bo-ryg-mus, plural borborygmi), also known as stomach rumbles. Borborygmi are the sometimes all too loud gurgling, growling, or rumbling noises produced by...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Common Causes Of Pain And Soreness In The Abdomen
- What Could Cause a Moveable Mass Under Your Rib Cage?
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Colitis
- Hemorrhoids and What to Do About Them
- Let's Kick the Nauseous Feeling with Some Great Home Remedies