There isn't really a blood test for sleep apnea. But a very simple lab test can give you and your doctor a good idea of whether your snoring that keeps your spouse, your kids, your pets, or maybe even your neighbors awake is causing heart damage.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Health Trends That Are Actually Bad for You
- Conditions Physical Therapists Treat That You May Not Be Aware Of
- 24-Hour Shifts Take A Toll On The Heart
- Myth Busters: The Psychology of Changing Minds in a Post-Fact World
- Real Time Electronic Monitoring Is Improving Anti-Retroviral Therapy Adherence