When you're diabetic, it sometimes seems as if your blood glucose levels spiral from one extreme to another, hypo or hyper and never finding the mid-ground. Here, we explore why that could be and find out how you can get off the glucose merry-go-round.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Milk Thistle, Overlooked Herb for Diabetes
- Prediabetes: The Warning Signs And Prevention
- Diabetic Drug Metformin Reduces Risk Of Heart Disease
- What To Research When Choosing A Parathyroid Surgeon
- Type 2 Diabetes - Living With And Managing This Common Chronic Condition