Every diabetic is admonished to achieve HbA1C levels below 7.0 percent. But what does the glycosylated hemoglobin test really reveal about how well diabetes is managed.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Prediabetes: The Warning Signs And Prevention
- Diabetic Drug Metformin Reduces Risk Of Heart Disease
- What To Research When Choosing A Parathyroid Surgeon
- Type 2 Diabetes - Living With And Managing This Common Chronic Condition
- Fatty Liver Disease: New Understanding of a Major Cause of Diabetic Complications