A recent clinical study has shown that treating pregnant women with levothyroxine, even if they are diagnosed with mild hypothyroidism, can offer the benefit of favourable obstetric outcomes at birth.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What To Research When Choosing A Parathyroid Surgeon
- Type 2 Diabetes - Living With And Managing This Common Chronic Condition
- Fatty Liver Disease: New Understanding of a Major Cause of Diabetic Complications
- Healing After Tonsillectomy
- Similar Symptoms in Vasovagal Response, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraine, Mitral Valve Prolapse, and Other Conditions