Milk thistle and its derivative silymarin are not a substitute for insulin and they do not cure diabetes. However, they sometimes reduce insulin resistance and make managing diabetes and some of its complications a lot easier.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Explaining Your Diabetes Numbers: HbA1C
- Marijuana Use In Diabetics
- Not Just A Virus: Signs And Symptoms Of Thyroid Problems
- Metformin In Muscle: Common Diabetes Medication Restores Diabetics' Ability To Burn Fat
- Recovery After Tonsillectomy