Research shows that apple cider vinegar, when taken before meals, significantly lowers the glycemic effect of the foods you eat. Can you use apple cider vinegar to treat your prediabetes or type 2 diabetes?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Armour Thyroid for Treating Hypothyroidism
- Obese Type 2 Diabetes Patients Benefit From Highly Structured Nutrition Therapy
- Sleep and Diabetes: Men and Women Show Opposite Patterns of Risk
- Epigenetic Influences of Chronic Pain Discovered
- Milk Thistle, Overlooked Herb for Diabetes