There are an estimated 86 million people who are prediabetic and don't know. That's one third of the American population ages 20 and over. Check yourself! Understand more about prediabetes, the indicator for developing type 2 diabetes, and prevent it.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Marijuana Use In Diabetics
- Not Just A Virus: Signs And Symptoms Of Thyroid Problems
- Metformin In Muscle: Common Diabetes Medication Restores Diabetics' Ability To Burn Fat
- Recovery After Tonsillectomy
- The Statin Diabetes Conundrum: Short-term Gain, Long-term Risk, Or Inconvenient Truth?