Sweating while eating (or gustatory sweating) can be a distressing, and sometimes embarrassing problem for some people. Sweating is a natural function of the body, especially when ambient temperature is high, and the body tries to reduce body heat. This may also occur while eating, especially when
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Is Thyroidectomy And Why Is It Performed?
- Hyperparathyroidism And Parathyroid Gland Removal
- Treating Gut Bacteria May Treat Diabetes
- Kiss Your Health Goodbye! Germs That You Can Catch From Kissing
- Stents Or Bypass: Which Is Safer For Diabetics?