Type 2 diabetics who receive insulin, instead of pills, to control their blood sugar levels after heart attacks live longer, on average 2 years longer. And they don't have to have continuing insulin therapy after getting out of the hospital.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- New Treatment Heals Diabetic Skin Wounds Fast
- Study Reveals Shocking Increase In Diabetes Among US Youth
- The Most Common Thyroid Disorders: Symptoms and Treatments
- Can Endobarriers Help Diabetics Get Off Medication?
- Complications Of Diabetes: Not So Sweet