What is a thyroid gland? The thyroid gland is the one of the largest glands in the human body, located in the neck, below the thyroid cartilage. This gland has the shape of a butterfly and it consists of two lobes, which are connected to each other with isthmus. The thyroid gland produces 3 very
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Want To Stop Type 2 Diabetes? Go Nuts!
- Worst Epidemics In History
- Recovery From Tonsillectomy And Adenoidectomy
- Environmental Toxins Linked To Obesity And Diabetes
- Nanotechnology: Revolution In Diabetes Care