A new drug called Trulicity (dulaglutide) has been recently approved by FDA for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is an injectable drug that is used once a week, either alone or in combination with other other anti-diabetes drugs.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Stents Or Bypass: Which Is Safer For Diabetics?
- Want To Stop Type 2 Diabetes? Go Nuts!
- Worst Epidemics In History
- Recovery From Tonsillectomy And Adenoidectomy
- Environmental Toxins Linked To Obesity And Diabetes