You feel stressed, overworked and noticed that you've put on extra weight recently. You could explain it away as just a bad diet and too much work but what if the problem still persists after exercising and dieting? What if you have an adrenal disorder?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Obese Type 2 Diabetes Patients Benefit From Highly Structured Nutrition Therapy
- Sleep and Diabetes: Men and Women Show Opposite Patterns of Risk
- Epigenetic Influences of Chronic Pain Discovered
- Milk Thistle, Overlooked Herb for Diabetes
- Prediabetes: The Warning Signs And Prevention