Hemoglobin levels are a marker for diabetic health, but the healthy direction is usually down, not up. Here are three simple interventions for diabetes to get iron and hemoglobin into healthy ranges.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Study Puts New Light on Fructose as a Trigger for Type 2 Diabetes
- Armour Thyroid for Treating Hypothyroidism
- Obese Type 2 Diabetes Patients Benefit From Highly Structured Nutrition Therapy
- Sleep and Diabetes: Men and Women Show Opposite Patterns of Risk
- Epigenetic Influences of Chronic Pain Discovered