The breastbone or sternum is the long, flat bone found at the center of the chest, just beneath the skin. Attached to it are the collar bones (clavicles) and ribs. Together they protect the soft tissues underneath, such as the heart, lungs and large blood vessels. Fractures of the sternum are not
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Endobarriers Help Diabetics Get Off Medication?
- Complications Of Diabetes: Not So Sweet
- What You Didn't Know About Carbs Metabolism, Insulin And Diabetes
- Sore Throat (Acute Pharyngitis)
- Vomiting And Other Complications From Excessive Alcohol